- Digital Marketing: SEO, Paid Advertisement, Email, Video Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Keyword & Competitor Research: Google Keyword Research, SEMRush, MOZ, Ahrefs
- Analytics Platforms: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Omniture, Facebook Analytics, CrazyEgg
- CRM Platforms: Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, Custom
- Speaking Experience: Executive & Stakeholder presentations, Conference Speaker
- Able to work effectively in a team and meet deadlines
- Read, write and speak Spanish fluently
Google Adwords – Shopping, Search, Display Mobile & Video, Google Analytics Certified, Bing Ads Professional
American Intercontinental University Weston, Florida
Bachelors of Information Technology Graduation 12/2006
Masters in Business Administration Graduation 07/2008
07/2018 – 01/2020 – CNCMachines.com
- Implemented Google tag manager and Google analytics to help with attribution, This helped us understand website visitor acquisitions mediums, Personas and customers journey in which increased lead flow by 75% YoY
- Developed strategies that scaled search engine optimization traffic by 50%, Focused on link building, technical on-site optimization, and development of content.
- Planned and executed strategic public relations campaigns that resulted in more than $500K of earned media. We used current events, and data to grab the attention of industry publications.
- Deployed paid advertising including Google, Bing and Facebook shopping ads, Google and Bing text ads and dynamic display campaigns with various partners.
- Picked, plan and executed on trade show opportunities to maximize lead flow and profitability. This also helped with branding and awareness of our products and services.
- Monitored and deployed static and dynamic email campaigns that increased customer lifetime value and coordinated with the sales team to develop defined content for email segmentation.
09/2016 – 05/2018 – uBreakiFix
Digital Marketing Director
- Strategized a scalable digital marketing plan for the local search engine optimization and paid advertising
- Created monthly executive reporting that encompassed metrics on various aspects of the websites, from national and international versions of the site to blog and partnership landing pages
- Built, deployed and maintained all aspects of Google Tag Manager, from setting events and custom dimensions on GA to installing pixels for paid search purposes
- Managed a team of 7 Analyst that helped scale the Local paid search strategy with Adwords, Bing, and Facebook
- Audited and deployed solutions that helped fix technical search engine optimization errors on the uBreakiFix website, from multi-language HREFLANG to Schema implementation, Internal linking, Meta tags and others.
- Created and deployed successful link building campaigns that allowed us to gain opportunities in ranking nationally and locally for consumer based keywords that affected the bottom line
- Strategize a successful Local SEO strategy that allowed us to show our retail locations on the local 3 pack.
- Created Adwords template campaigns that were used to share with franchisees that wanted to conduct their own local paid search.
- Worked on the B2B franchise marketing strategy that allowed us to save in our cost per acquisition and also to scale and grow our leads by 55%
09/2015 – 09/2016 – Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Digital Marketing Manager
- Created yearly and quarterly offline and online strategy for the rental marketing team
- Created analytics reports from Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to find opportunities within the data for segmentation and keyword bidding
- Set standards, protocols, Managed & Optimized all paid search campaigns for the brand
- Managed 3 rental marketing analyst with one marketing supervisor
- Helped deploy, build and optimize property landing pages for our paid search campaigns and customer segmentation campaigns
- Created a new marketing strategy within the dept for inbound marketing and generated 800 – 1000 leads per month for the sales team, deployed automation strategy for the sales team had access to the leads via Salesforce
- Created training materials to bring rental marketing team into digital and converted 85% of all of the marketing campaigns into digital campaigns
- Worked with branding to deploy and set standards for the company’s analytics with Google Analytics 360
- Presented reports and analysis to marketing partner IHG to enhance digital opportunities between both brands
- Managed 1.2 Million in ad spend and was in charge of all spending for the entire rental marketing team
- Coordinated with the sales team to develop drip campaigns with email marketing lead for our current inbound marketing leads, Used SalesForce reports and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to automate email campaigns
08/2013 – 03/ 2015 Boresha International
Director of Digital Marketing & Web Technologies
- Set standards and protocols for new Web team, assisted in the review of resumes, making recommendations in the hiring process of front-end developers, back-end developers, & UX/UI Designers.
- Worked hand in hand with third party vendors to help in the transition of building a new e-commerce site and developing it with our vendors API
- Created and Managed all paid digital marketing strategies, Google Adwords ( Search, Display, Video & Remarketing ), Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, the Total budget of 250,000K per year
- Managed all media buying efforts to create direct partnerships with industry sites for display advertising ( online editorials, industry conferences, and forums. )
- Installed and managed Google analytics, managed daily, weekly and monthly marketing team and executive team reporting, installed events, and goals to create conversion tracking to be imported to Google AdWords
- Strategized and analyzed trends on GA/Omniture to identify opportunities, possible product upsells and other digital marketing sales ideas.
- Analyzed and researched competition using SearchMetrics in order to compare our keyword targeting and ad copy and to optimize according to their results.
- Worked hand in hand with the dev team to increase conversion through UX/UI
- Managed and directed a team of SEO Copywriters, Social Media Marketers, Jr. SEO Analyst & Bloggers
- Installed Adwords, & Facebook remarketing to remarket traffic that did not convert or had not for more than 45 days. We also segmented remarketing by-product to display ads that were highly relevant to that customer.